Terms & Conditions
Use of our website
1 All material on the Website is the property of DSG Auto Contracts Ltd. You may not reproduce part or all of the content of the Website in any form unless it is for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other Website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). You may not frame or link to the Website or any part of it without our permission (although we will generally be happy with a link that promotes the Website). You may not use the Website for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
2 In particular, but without limiting the generality of the above, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from DSG Auto Contracts Ltd:
2.1 redistribute any of the content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
2.2 remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of content made under these terms; or
2.3 create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content.
2.4 You acknowledge that "DSG Auto Contracts Ltd.com" logo is the property of DSG Auto Contracts Ltd and that you may not use them without written permission from DSG Auto Contracts Ltd.
2.5 You may use the Website to purchase products or services from DSG Auto Contracts Ltd third party partners. In that event, your Contract for such products will be with the third party partner and will be subject to that third party's terms and conditions. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd cannot be responsible for any aspect of the relationship between you and the third party partner, in particular anyone advertising used cars through the Website. Parts of the Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all legal and regulatory requirements. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
2.6 DSG Auto Contracts Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the content on the Website is accurate and will endeavour to make the Website available at all times but we neither assume responsibility for, nor accept any liability in relation to, any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and omissions on the Site and do not guarantee that the Website and the content will operate without interruption. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd excludes any liability for any errors and omissions on the Website or any loss caused by the use of or inability to use this site.
2.7 Other than those contained in these Terms and Conditions, and your statutory rights, DSG Auto Contracts Ltd does not give any warranties in respect of the Website or content or the products or services available through the Website and makes no representations as to the fitness for a particular purpose of any products or services available on the site. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd does not accept liability for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of privacy) or for any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the use of the Website or the purchase or use of any products or services from the site.
2.8 All photos, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising appearing on the Website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the cars described in them. The Car models pictured and described on the Website are illustrative of the model generally, and may include optional extras, and should not be taken as representing the exact Car you may choose. As indicated below, should you decide to purchase a Car, you should review the exact Specifications contained in the Vehicle Order, as these will form the precise description of the Car you are purchasing.
2.9 DSG Auto Contracts Ltd may wish to change these Terms and Conditions (including those relating to your use of the content) at any time and without notice to you. By using the Website following any changes to the terms, you agree to be bound by those changes.
2.10 The display of vehicles on the Website and/or any quotation given by us to you on the Website in respect of any Car shall not constitute an offer by us to sell or supply any Car and prior to the signature by you of the Vehicle Order we reserve the absolute discretion to refuse to accept any Order from you, or to refuse to sell or supply any Car to you, without the need to provide any reason therefore.
3 The vehicle specifications displayed on the website are supplied by the vehicle manufacturers. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide and any decision to purchase, hire or lease a specific vehicle should not be made before obtaining latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contact, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website.
3.1 DSG Auto Contracts Ltd are a motor finance credit broker, providing information on finance options and the price of those available options, to allow the customer to make their own decision on how to proceed with their application for motor finance. We do not present information on vehicles or vehicle type other than the information mentioned in (3) above. In particular, it is the customer's obligation to ensure that the vehicle type, model, engine size, fuel type and all other similar vehicle features they intend to be provided with under a finance agreement secured on their behalf by DSG Auto Contracts Ltd is suitable for their needs and circumstances. We recommend that customers thoroughly research the vehicle they intend to be provided with in order to be sure that it meets their own specific requirements.
3.2 Upon entering into a contract agreement, you are responsible for the running of the vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines. This includes keeping the vehicle properly serviced in accordance with the manufacturers recommended service schedule by an agent approved by the finance company.
3.3 It is a condition of all Finance Agreements that the vehicle is insured fully comprehensively.
4 Prices are displayed both with and without VAT (where appropriate). In all instances, we will ensure that VAT inclusive and/or exclusive are clearly brought to your attention
4.1 All Prices quoted on our web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by the company capable of acceptance by you. All prices quoted on the Vehicle Order will, unless stated otherwise, include VAT, number plates, 12 months road fund licence, Delivery costs and the first registration fee.
4.2 We reserve the right to change the price of the vehicle, either before or after an order is placed. If the price of a vehicle is changed after an order is placed we will notify you of the change and you have the right to cancel your order if the change is not acceptable.
4.3 Prices quoted may vary depending up on vehicle colour. This is a result of different residual values set by the finance company or may depend upon stock availability.
4.4 Prices on the web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by DSG Auto Contracts Ltd which is capable of acceptance by you.
4.5 Credit card payments (if and when required) incur an additional 2% surcharge.
4.6 All prices quoted and valid for 14 days from the quoted date and are subject to changes in manufacturer price change or Government legislation.
4.7 A quotation provided by us is not a contractual offer and is given subject to the availability of the vehicle and credit acceptance.
4.8 The individual signing the agreement will be asked to provide Proofs of ID, this may be a Driving Licence, Passport or Utility Bill.
5 An order of a vehicle from the DSG Auto Contracts Ltd website is an expression of interest by you to obtain the vehicle ordered at a price similar to that advertised.
5.1 An order does not create a contract between you and us. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd, acting as your agent will endeavour to source a suitable vehicle as per your requirements. You must then enter into a finance agreement with a finance company. We will introduce you to our carefully selected panel of finance providers who will pay us for introducing you to them.
5.2 Following an accepted order, we will carry out a credit check on you as part of your application process. If you are applying on behalf of a limited company, you are confirming you have authority to authorise a credit search in the name of the company and each director.
5.3 If, following an Order for a generic car model, the manufacturer changes the Specifications or price or model year then you will have the option either to accept the Car with the changed Specifications, Price or model year (and pay any resulting increase to the Price) or to cancel the Order and receive your deposit back in full.
5.4 If, following the acceptance of your order, it is later determined that the manufacturer has displayed inaccurate or incomplete information on their website and this has resulted in the quoted price or specification being unavailable, DSG Auto Contracts Ltd will not be held responsible for the completion of the contract.
5.5 If the cost of road fund licence or the rate of value added tax increases then you will be required to pay the increased amount.
5.6 Orders may be subject to the Administration Fee displayed above in Your Payment Summary, this is taken to set up your vehicle order and is non-refundable if an order is later cancelled. If no upfront fee or deposit is taken and you later cancel, our standard cancellation fee is £500+VAT. This charge will increase if further charges are imposed on DSG Auto Contracts by our supplier, for example if a car has been specifically ordered to your own specification. Proof of this additional charge will be provided in the form of an underlying invoice. An order from you to DSG Auto Contracts can take the form of an email, a signed order form or a verbal instruction.
6 All prices quoted include free Delivery to mainland England and Wales. Transported Delivery, or Driven Delivery outside mainland England and Wales, may be subject to additional charges but will be detailed on your Vehicle Order.
6.1 The Estimated Delivery Date specified in your Vehicle Order is representational of the time we believe it will take to deliver the Car to you. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure we deliver the Car to you before the Estimated Delivery Date and we shall inform you as soon as is practicable if we are unable to deliver the Vehicle by that estimated delivery date. If delivery has not taken place within 28 days of the Estimated Delivery date, you will be entitled to cancel the contract and receive repayment of your Deposit unless you have agreed otherwise, verbally or in writing, to accept a late delivery. Where delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control we will not be liable for any damages related to the delay.
6.2 If you have chosen to have the Vehicle delivered you acknowledge and understand that in some instances the vehicle may not be totally clean and may have suffered reasonable wear and tear as a result of the journey. You accept that DSG Auto Contracts Ltd is not liable for such wear and tear unless it goes beyond what could reasonably be expected as a result of the journey.
6.3 When your Car is delivered you will be invited to inspect the vehicle and sign a Delivery Acceptance Note. By signing this note you will be deemed to have accepted the Car in the condition it arrives. If you find any damage to the Car you should detail any such Damage on the Delivery Acceptance Note before signing it. If you do not wish to accept Delivery of the Car because of such Damage, then DO NOT sign the Delivery Acceptance Note. In the event that there is Damage to the Car but you still wish to accept Delivery, and provided that you have noted such Damage on the Delivery Acceptance Form, then you will have the right to have the Damage made good. DSG Auto Contracts Ltd cannot be responsible for any claim of Damage to the Car if it is not brought to our attention on the Delivery Acceptance Note.
7 A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Two types of cookies are used on the Site:
- session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser; or
7.1 We use session cookies to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information.
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a randomly generated number) when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so; or
- to track whether advertisements are clicked on by users.
7.3 On occasion third parties may also serve cookies via this Site. These are used for the following purposes:
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Site. we cannot identify you personally in this way;
- to serve advertisements on our Website and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
7.4 You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled. For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About Cookies website.
Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
DSG Auto Contracts Ltd is a credit broker, and not a lender, which is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firm reference number is 659912.
- means a vehicle that you consider buying from us
- means these terms and conditions together with the Vehicle Order to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions which you may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document). When you sign the Vehicle Order you will also be agreeing to these Terms and Conditions;
- means a reference to a clause of these Terms and Conditions;
- means damage to a Car considered to be beyond reasonable wear and tear
- means Driven Delivery of the Car (unless otherwise stated) on or around the Estimated delivery Date;
- "Delivery Acceptance Note"
- means the note that you will be provided to you by the Delivery driver to confirm receipt and acceptance of the Car.
- "Delivery Arrangement"
- means written notice from you (to include email) of a preferred Delivery time and date, such time and date to have been agreed with and accepted by DSG Auto Contracts ltd.
- means the deposit on a Car of £500 (or more if stated) to be paid by you at the same time, or before, you send us a signed Vehicle Order;
- "Driven Delivery"
- means delivery by a driver to the address you have specified;
- "Estimated Delivery Date"
- means the date which we expect Delivery to take place as indicated on the Vehicle Order Form;
- "Force Majeure"
- means circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, the insolvency of any of our suppliers, strikes or other labour disputes or restraints or delays affecting manufacturers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable cars, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 180 days, you shall be entitled to give notice in writing to us to terminate the Contract;
- means the order of a Car by you from us pursuant to a Contract;
- "Order Confirmation"
- means the written confirmation of an Order which will be sent to you by us after we accept your Order;
- "Part-Exchange Valuation"
- means the amount assessed by us as being the value of your Part-Exchange Car;
- "Part-Exchange "
- means the Car (if any) offered by you to us in part exchange for the Car, you wish to purchase;
- means the total price payable by you for the Car and any agreed Delivery option (including the cost of any accessories, extended warranties, road fund licence, value added tax applicable at the date of the Order) as stated in the Vehicle Order;
- means the details of the Car you are to purchase from us as set out in the Vehicle Order;
- "Terms and Conditions"
- means these Terms and Conditions;
- "Transported Delivery"
- means delivery by the car on a transportation vehicle rather than Driven Delivery;
- "Vehicle Order"
- means the Vehicle Order which we will send to you which will include the Price, Specifications, Estimated Delivery Date, delivery charges (if applicable) and other details specific to your purchase;
- refers to www.DSGAuto.com and to all web pages (including all components developed and produced for the Website including the up-dates, format, art direction, look and feel and other content) from time to time situated at that web address;
- "we","our" and "us"
- means DSG Auto Contracts ltd whose registered office is Unity House, Hercules Park, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0UX
- "you"and "your"
- means you, our Customer.